Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

You have got to be kidding me... - FutureCoder

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2015 - 12:56 pm In Reply to: In my opinion, the reason why Andrews is so - overly regarded on this forum

I am a current Andrews student who did my research before applying. This was after getting burned by another "school". I emailed Linda, asking questions about her school (not knowing at that point when I would have the $ to enroll due to still being in contract with the other school). She answered my questions and wished me luck. Not once did she or anybody else from Andrews try to contact me until I initiated my interest in enrolling. This was months later, by the way.

What I really find interesting is with all the negative comments about Andrews, yet they are NEVER from a former student who can't pass the certifications and/or can't get a job. Huh. Wonder why that is. I'll leave you to figure that out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)