Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

escription - dictaphone

Posted: Aug 2nd, 2015 - 8:52 am In Reply to: escription - curious

worked on both, and dictaphone by far is better, although not good, but a whole lot better than escription. I was on escription at my company (not Nuance) and I would make a list many pages long every day to my boss of what escription "thought" the dictator was saying. Not even close. I had one report that there was not one correct word in the whole thing. And some of the stuff escription comes up with are some real doozies. I told my boss I would take the chance of ever getting work on my other straight transcription account just so that I would NEVER have to do that escription again. I even called the escription company and complained how absolutely horrible it can be and they just gave me a bunch of BS and hung up on me. Unless I was a MT company calling, they would not talk to me.

So good luck on your decision. Maybe it will be better with the Nuance company, but then what is good about that company?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)