Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Honey... - Lulu

Posted: Aug 1st, 2015 - 2:33 pm In Reply to: To provide advice for MTs who would like a new career. - Ms. Informacist

You aren't as special as you think you are and you aren't providing much new information every time you post your condescending attitude toward us, which is ALL YOU DO. You evidently think MTs are too mentally challenged to get by without your sage advice but you are wrong. I know it's probably a challenge with your personality disorder and all, but why don't you at least try to make friends with people in your new line of work and leave the MT world behind altogether. We really don't need you coming here to peer down upon us from your lofty new position in the glamorous world of informatics. You certainly aren't selling me on wanting to jump on the informatics wagon if yours is the shining example of the fulfilling life I can expect to enjoy as a result.

Get over yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)