Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

Andrews, Andrews, Andrews - Morons anonymous

Posted: Aug 1st, 2015 - 9:53 am In Reply to: Wow! Now I am beginning to see why everyone says great things about Andrews - Not the OP but thanks!

I'm still waiting for a conversation that doesn't begin and end with the topic of Andrews. Do you realize that in a 3-line post you used that name 3 times and once in the title? WHY is it necessary to sing their praises so effusively? If they have the success that you all claim they have, there would be no need to name drop 25 times a day. I never see AHIMA grads, community college grads or grads from any other program blowing their own horn (with the exception of the OP). Don't tell me those people are not passing the certification exams and getting and keeping jobs, because I know differently. Oh, did I forget to say Andrews again?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)