Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Just curious..what is your definition of a - good job

Posted: Aug 1st, 2015 - 8:38 am

Mine is to make as much money in an 8 hour day as possible, do my job well, and have my employer realize that in that 8 hour day, I bust my to make them look good.

Now what do you get here?

And there are people on here that actually say woo hoo, mandatory OT I love it or 10 dollar an hour bonus, this is awesome, the money is good. To you I say, you've been beaten into submission, just like a battered spouse. If they can afford to pay this temporarily (I'm talking the 10 dollar an hour bonus), well then they can afford to pay us better all the time, THEN they wouldn't have the backlogs, because a happy employee is a productive employee.

As someone said, we have a golden opportunity here, obviously, this backlog thing cannot be fixed or it WOULD have been fixed long ago. I lost track of how long we have been on MOT. Now we go from MOT to 10 dollar an hour bonus to clear the backlog, they are getting more desperate...If they could have found a way to end the backlog without paying extra, don't you think they would have done it by now?

Stop working the OT, force them to treat us better..They read these boards..

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)