Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

? - anon

Posted: Jul 31st, 2015 - 4:00 pm In Reply to: Interesting - me

First of all, I'm not sure what gave you the impression my work wasn't VA. Having not worked out of the private sector and only VA for many years, I'm trying to do what's right and fix the issues I know about. I know a lot of MTs who are afraid to file a complaint out of fear they will end up losing their jobs and what little pay they are making. I'm sure there are many issues all around, but at least I'm trying to speak on behalf of as many as I can to get these issues resolved for which there are already laws in place. Unfortunately, physicians have a right to send American's medical records to India if that's what they choose to do, and companies that are not federal have a right to only pay 7 cpl if they choose with no benefits, and you have the right to accept it or not. You are more than welcome to report or address any of the issues you know about to the proper authorities, post on MTStars, etc. as well, and I encourage you to do so!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)