Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

LOL! They are so condescending! - MModal Livestock

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 11:04 pm In Reply to: you are truly brilliant - moonchild

That's crazy that they would tell you that. I hate ScheduleSource/Teamwork and all the policies behind it. Last week I ran out of work and scheduled some unpaid leave (nice that we can't put "no work" anymore) and I got in trouble because I didn't specify a time for my leave (besides the date). So I changed it, but that created a conflict, because I clocked off at 7:06 and 8:00 is the end of my shift, so it was less than an hour, which isn't allowed. So I go back and change it to 7:10 to 8:10, but that's 10 minutes beyond my shift, so it's a conflict. But I can't take less than an hour and I didn't get my lines because 6 minutes into an hour wasn't really enough time to do that last 100 lines that night!!! My old BoB didn't care as long as it was for the same day.

Finally I just sent her an email telling her to do whatever she felt was necessary to make it right and tell me about it after the weekend because I was on the road to the mountains to go hiking and didn't get good reception. By on the road, I meant watching Netflix; by mountain, I meant my couch; and by hiking, I meant stuffing my face with pizza.

Totally agree with you.

P.S. It's Mr. Livestock actually. :) I know, the mythical male MT, LOL. In my old team of like 120 people I was guy #2!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)