Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Thanks everyone! - MModal Livestock

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 3:22 pm In Reply to: I've apparently been given all the resources I need - MModal Livestock

You all are so awesome! It's nice to be able to come here and get it all out. Unfortunately, it can be hard to explain all this to non-MTs. I went down to the UE office today. My town is small, so they don't handle much, but they were very nice and got me an application to fill out for if/when the time comes. Wow, they've seen it all before. Apparently, there's a local (non-transcription) company that lays people off by giving them a production quota, and then no parts to assemble, so it's impossible to make their quota. She says it's technically illegal, but try proving it in court when you have no money.

"There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wage possible." -Henry Ford telling the modern capitalist's favorite absurd joke.

Thanks again for all the writing encouragement. It's something I'm still working on. Since I may have a lot of free time on my hands, maybe I'll make a lot more progress on it LOL.

It's amazing how long they've been doing this to people and then acting like this is completely new. They've never had an employee fail a quality audit, fall under production, make a mistake, have a technical problem, get sick, etc., etc. No matter what their employee's problem is, they act like that employee holds the patent on that particular failure, haha.

The funny thing was three times now I've found mistakes on my failing audits and pointed it out and my boss says "Well, it's just a mistake, she didn't mean to do it." Irony escapes them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)