Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

QA was the problem. Not sure that has changed. - Amber

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 2:35 pm In Reply to: TTS Oncology Account - sm

The account specs for oncology were changed significantly and included incorrect instructions, i.e. to use Roman numerals for cancer grades, and they showed no interest in correcting the errors. My peeve was that I could turn in a perfectly correct report, per their specs, and still the QA person would nitpick and mark as errors things that were perfectly correct as they were. If it wasn't hyphenated, she wanted it hyphenated, if the Oxford comma was not used, she wanted it used. So perfectly correct transcription was laden with unnecessary corrections. The corrections were not consistent. We were instructed to transcribe verbatim, but QA would find so many exceptions to their own rules that were not documented that I could not achieve an accuracy rating over 89%, where my rating is over 99% with all other MTSOs I have worked for.

I have heard from a few people here that work on other accounts with them that have been happy, but they were hired before they started this new QA system which Nuance apparently developed. Other than QA, I had no complaints about the company and other admins were easy to work for.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)