Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

TO: MModal Livestock - You are too funny

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 11:09 am In Reply to: I've apparently been given all the resources I need - MModal Livestock

First off, you handle is so right on and funny, it isn't funny, but you are entertaining to say the least.

With that said, I am so sorry for you, as I too went through all of that when I worked for this horrible company.

I freaked and jumped before I was pushed and found another job. YES, Virginia there are other jobs out there besides this scum hole! Anyway, all the best to you and don't let them get you down.

They must have some Nazi personnel staff telling them how to treat their employees. It is hard to believe what they do and even harder to believe, they get away with it.

You go girl, stay strong and FIND SOMETHING ELSE. Let them have their work and rules and what not. You don't deserve this; in fact, no one does (except maybe them).

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)