Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

MM and their resources - UnhappyOwl

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 9:53 am In Reply to: I've apparently been given all the resources I need - MModal Livestock

MM has been given ALL the resources they need. Us, you and me, the MTs, HDSs or whatever the heck we are abbreviated as now. So it's time for us to berate, degrade, and demean MM for not being good enough for US! Let's tell them what all is wrong with them and why they are a sub par company. Let's start with lack of proper pay, literally doing work and not getting paid for it ADT, QA notes, research, etc), total lack of communication, humanly-impossible-to-obtain-100%-100%-of-the-time requirements, lack of quality programs (SR/VR, teamwork), and the list will go on and on (feel free to add). Just like they told you about us not listening or ignoring emails, profiles, etc., THEY DO THE EXACT SAME THING TO US I G N O R E! So... "what's good for the goose is good for the gander."

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)