Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree - currently working - Unprofessional to work for

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 9:19 am In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom, Don't work there - Nora Smith

I agree. Training was crappy. Specs are unorganized and not easy to understand, and there is still some info missing - no instructions on how to handle addendums at all, and their feedback is a joke. That list you referred to, if you look, the doctor specialty is all wrong, too. I have a feeling they use us, the MT, as a scapegoat for their incompetence as managers. Griping about being behind all the time, but dont send any blanks to QA after 3 pm during the week AND all weekend. What a farce. Just send it through to the client. Its a hospital for cripes sake, its 24/7 but you don't staff a QA? Really? Absolutely hate this place, but I have bills to pay (which this job barely does) and I will move on in a heartbeat when the opportunity arises.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)