Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

So what good does it do to send an email - sm

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 9:07 am

That lists all the critical errors that made it through to the client? If it doesn't pertain to me specifically, all it does is distract me. These were accidents, they were typos, you would think that you would be happy that out of God knows how many reports that were typed and sent yesterday, these are the only errors. We are not trying to sabatoge the entire medical field and take over healthcare I swear. Get a grip, crap happens, which is why the doctors or their PAs are supposed to review these reports for accuracy...News flash Mmodal..we are HUMAN, humans make mistakes. And obviously we can't be replaced by technology cause ASR is a joke. Negative reinforcement rarely works, give it a rest. I wish for a day, just one day, we would all get together and call in sick let other countries handle the mess for a day and watch what happens..

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)