Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

The exact same thing happened to me a - few years ago!

Posted: Jul 30th, 2015 - 7:42 am In Reply to: I've apparently been given all the resources I need - MModal Livestock

Except I didn't respond to my abbreviation at the time because she was horribly mean and she couldn't give a compliment (not that she ever did) without an insult at the end. So a few months later I got a new abbreviation and she told me the same thing and that this hospital "fired" me, and I couldn't type for them anymore! I was upset! It was not a good account anyway and I was just thrown onto it one day. I asked repeatedly to be taken off the account but I was told only the best are working on it. Apparently I wasn't one of the best and that happened. I'm still here, surprisingly, and working on different accounts which are much easier.

I used to work in a hospital about 20 yeas ago and we outsourced our backlog to a local group. Now, I was not involved in the QA portion but I knew what was happening. The MTs were afraid they would lose their job if the outsourcing was too good, so when they QA'd they looked for every little thing and ended up pissing off the company so much that they quit. Of course, the hospital found somebody else but that didn't stop the QA people! Maybe something like that is happening now?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)