Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I doubt anyone is 100% happy here. There is - just too much wrong with this company.

Posted: Jul 29th, 2015 - 12:54 pm In Reply to: If work was that horrible throughout the company - not a recruiter

Like most who have replied, I stay because I have good accounts, a good POD mistress, and am the sole provider in my house, and it is important for me to be home and available to the kids. One more misstep by MModal and I am out of here. If they threaten to change my schedule, my pay, my accounts, I am gone, because that will be the last straw. With the latest introduction of the swap board and being told we had to pick shifts in order to work OT, I told my POD mistress exactly what I thought of that idea. I told her no OT for me if I have to do that and I LOVE OT since it helps me survive financially. I put in just as much OT as usual last week and didn't grab even one OT shift from the swap board, and not a word was said to me. I thought it might not be noticed and questioned until the end of the pay period, but I did have a mistake on my time card and the TSA emailed me about it but didn't say a word about my OT not being tied to the swap board. With them being short-handed and continually out of TAT, I figured I now have the upper hand here, and I am surely going to stand up for myself because they truly cannot afford to see good very productive employees leave at this point.

There really is nothing good to say about this company, except that they pay on time. There really cannot be anyone who actually LOVES it here. Not with the crappy pay, taking away our PTO, not being able to schedule PTO, having to use our PTO to cover holidays. There is just too much bad about this company for anyone to think they have it good here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)