Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

To: RADMT - Different stories

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 11:11 pm In Reply to: MT test - RADMT

I for one absolutely hate this company and worked for six months and quit. You can have it. I too worked for Medquist at one time and loved it, so with that said, all you can do is try it out and see how it goes.

Most companies today are horrible, not just this one and the ESLs and voice recognition is the worst. You will not get straight typing I can tell you that, no matter what lies they tell you. You will also be required to work a weekend day and your shift can be changed.

Some of these rather "rosy" reviews that are posted on this board strike me as not completely true or a recruiter is trying to get you to work for MM. Read these posts and see how many positive ones you read, compared to the negative.

There might be stress with children; but the stress here is degrading, demoralizing, no money, demanding, QA that will destroy you, and I could go on and on. Like I said, I lasted six months, others have been here for 20 years. The ball is in your court!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)