Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

You are so right! - suthern girl

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 3:57 pm In Reply to: Its up to you - sm

I agree with you wholeheartedly. It would be TOO stressful IMO if you are the sole provider for your family working for this company. That being said, you have to find an outlet for the stress. I would seek out family, friends, and community resources to help. EVERYBODY needs someone they can talk to FREELY and without reservation sometimes. It helps put things in right perspective, and is destressing. I don't mean to sound trite, but praying has helped me. It really has. Believing and knowing that there is a Higher Power that sees all that we go through is a tremendous blessing, and even MModal cannot get by Him. I went part-time because it was so stressful, but I am at the age where I could do that. Find a way to take care of yourself, though. You're going to make it though. Believe that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)