Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

pleased and amazed, so I hear - MrsBuns

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 1:41 pm In Reply to: Does anyone know...Once you leave this place... - anon

I work at N, not MM, but so many of us have that very same thing in common, judging by other posts I've read over the months and years. My family has been more observant about what this job has done to me over the past several years, but I've (somewhat unsuccessfully) tried to find some positives, in spite of the unrealistically high expectations along with the punishing wage and benefit reductions we keep experiencing. But apparently I've been the proverbial frog in the pan of boiling water! Just lately finding out what a MESS I am psychologically, my life seems meaningless, and like you, I no longer care much about anything I used to enjoy (a red flag for depression), but it didn't used to be that way AT ALL, before starting MT at home on the web! The good news is, I have seen many posts saying how happy and relieved people have been once they've either quit and retired, or quit and gone back to a "normal" job again. I'd almost forgotten such a thing existed! Sure sounds wonderful to me! Dr. Phil once said, "Sooner or later you have to pull the trigger" and he's right, you can't sit on the fence forever when nothing is changing. I'm quitting very soon, no matter what, even if it means starting all over again, which is scary. But just making the decision has improved my outlook already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)