Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Its up to you - sm

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 1:17 pm In Reply to: Does anyone know...Once you leave this place... - anon

Unfortunately, we all have different lives, ALL of us. That is what makes doing our jobs very difficult for some and not for others. We all have committments, housework, children, activities, stress, etc. If you are one of the MTS that unfortunately is a sole bread winner in your household, it is 10-fold for you over someone else who is just a second income, like me. I am blessed that my husband has a decent job and have been working at home for 16 years now, probably one of the first. I do not stress over this job and if they fire me, then life will go on for me. I still enjoy my life, I go walks every morning, do dog agility with my dog, take vacations (yes they have approved mine), etc. They changed my hours to 12 pm until 8 pm, and I have found I actually enjoy having my mornings and working a little later as I do not have young children at home. Grant it, I am sick over what our jobs have become, but I am also not ready to take the jump of quitting and trying to find another job. I am too content to sit here by myself with no one bothering me except for an occasional e-mail. Do I do the Mandatory OT? Yes and No, I do what I feel I can physically and emotionally give them every week, sometimes more, sometimes less. Never here a word. You can only make your own happiness and if you are not happy here, you need to look into what is really important to you and make that decision to be happy. You deserve it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)