Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: I tried working for them 10+ years ago for their .. (Views: 47)

ha ha. - yeah, right... I had

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 1:02 pm In Reply to: ...or, some might be thankful for her posting what she knows about them... - sm

forgotten that this board was here to "help and empower one another." Not from what I have seen and experienced! People here love to tear each other down, humiliate, and degrade someone because someone else's opinion or experience differs from their own. For the life of me, I cannot understand why someone would want to pay a fee to have someone else find them a job. since she took the time to post her experience with whoever this place is, more than once, it makes me distrusting of her motives. There has to be something in it for her, or she would not have wasted her time such.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)