Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Is it me or is this an exercise in futility - sm

Posted: Jul 28th, 2015 - 9:48 am

How do they honestly expect us to remember what so and so "always says" so just insert it. 99% of the time I don't even pay attention to who the dictator is cause they fly through their name anyway. If your too stupid to enter you dictator number consistently and say your name so I can hear it, probably should find another profession. Seriously Mmodal, how bout you start making the doctors responsible for their dictations and their horrendous dictation style. Then maybe, just maybe, our overall errors would decrese, as our speed increases. With all that, you would need less employees, your employees would actually be happy again, your backlogs would go away, and we could afford to live. Your overhead would drop drastically, common business sense...Do any of you big wigs have a business degree?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)