Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

a pet peeve of mine - training pay - Nonnie

Posted: Jul 27th, 2015 - 1:15 pm In Reply to: this is a first for me - anon

I think it's unconscionable that MTSOs throw you onto production pay almost right away, when you're trying to learn a new account and/or a new typing platform. They need to increase the cpl for a significant period of time while you're learning. The cpl is so bad these days, I don't make very much ($10-11/hr) even when I'm totally up to speed on my accounts (they're not super easy). But in the past 4 months, both my primary and secondary disappeared (one converted to another typing platform, the other one went to more software-VR at the facility?) and my tertiary, which I hadn't typed much at all, is now my secondary, and I was given a brand-new primary and a new tertiary, so it's been almost like starting over. If my MTSO didn't provide makeup pay to get to minimum wage, I'd have been making $4-6/hr during this time. That is insane, but clearly management is clueless about major problems such as this, it's not even on their radar. What a sweatshop, I can't wait till I'm out of here!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)