Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

MTSOs prefer to deny... - Cheryl

Posted: Jul 27th, 2015 - 3:57 am In Reply to: neither is correct - anon

that we do anything but fingers on the home keys, transcribing or editing our entire shift. Of course if that were the case, and we had dictators who knew how to speak English and dictate, we would have no problem meeting production. We cannot drill through their thick skulls that with all the labor we do off the keyboard (demographics, doctors names, title, research, etc) many cannot make production. I only make 1/3rd the LPH today that I did as an IC working for the facility. I don't even have CPS symptoms anymore as I can't keep my hands on the keyboard for more than about 1 minute before having to stop and research something. I don't even have symptoms anymore of my carpal tunnel which shows so much time off the keyboard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)