Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

If you are talking about TSM, what tools do - you think they have available?

Posted: Jul 26th, 2015 - 6:26 pm In Reply to: Wish they would do THEIR job - mtdisgusted

I personally am not entirely sure how responsible my TSM is when there is no work - she gets extra workers foisted on her by the "Capacity Optimization Team" and is forced to add accounts or take them away from us MTs based on the recommendations of whoever those idiots are.

Typical of Nuance to have a bunch of number crunchers determining what we get to transcribe and when, and never ever ever to ask US.

Lately my primary has been maxed out and I think they also must have gotten a lot more of the doctors using EHR, so my primary, which used to have lots and lots of work, has a few jobs at a time all being fought over by a few of us.

I look in some of the recent reports and the work is full of blanks and shocking. Why is this? All these newbies or those who have my primary as their secondary are getting my work and they are sucking at it. I guess some number cruncher decided it would be better to have negative TAT and so this is what has happened.

How does it make sense at all that I am now typing a lot more accounts and many are unfamiliar while some very unfamiliar and not good MTs are getting my good work? It does not make sense, of course. It's Nuance, but I really do NOT think it's my TSM's fault.

This latest survey thing I wonder if they are fishing for a way to get rid of TSMs or put them on some kind of penalty grid thing. It does seem to be asking us to dish the dirt on the TSMs, not Nuance, which is really low, of course. Typical of Nuance.

Having said that, I also am extremely happy with my TSM and would have quit long ago if I had a TSM like some people here say they do, but I do think a lot of the time they don't have much control over the idiotic scheduling and lack of work.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)