Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 50)

listening speed - all smiles

Posted: Jul 24th, 2015 - 6:42 pm In Reply to: Unless you have MUCH better dictators than I do..... - I cannot see how in the WORLD....

Having a doctorate in audiology, the maximum speed anyone can listen is 200%. That said, you will not 100% accuracy at that speed.

So, if you are making 300, 400, 500, 600 lph you are getting a fair amount of 'normals' or templates or speech wreck that you don't have to correct every third word.

The dictators I get often change a word here and there, don't dictate the exact same phrase every time. I've gotten dinged for a versus an, etc. If I listened at 200% with these dictators, my quality score would be down around 98% or lower.

A lot of getting to those speeds has to do with the account, the dictator, etc. Not that you cannot do things to increase your speeds.

It also depends on how much you have to send for various things, filling in the reasons box over and over again. On one account, almost every report goes to EQA for some reason, wrong dates, etc. We do not get credit for anything in the reason box.

Also depends on how many accounts you have. I'm up to 7, checking AS again and again with each change of account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)