Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

i'll give MModal one thing - moonchild

Posted: Jul 23rd, 2015 - 1:51 pm

they are predictable.  just as i predicted and have said all along....as soon as you start to get somewhat fast on a new primary they switch you to, they switch you again.  gotta keep those wages down, don't ya know.

it was around Thanksgiving, or mostly December that they switched me.  in the meantime, i've never just had this new primary, they do what they do, throw in a million clients you've never seen before on top of it.  if i had just had my new primary, i might have made a little extra money because i had (finally!) gotten familiar with it and dare i say, almost liking it.

and today i get an emal "Due to volume changes we will be moving you back to your original primary.

well, at least since i've done it before it might not take as long to get used to it again, but its been a while.  and of course, i'll be waiting for another change in 6 to 8 months because that is their MO.

thankfully i've gotten used to bringing home $250 a week. cause obviously that won't be changing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)