Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

DOL - all smiles

Posted: Jul 20th, 2015 - 9:56 pm In Reply to: Sue Nuance or report to DOL or something? - FED UP

Well, for those wanting to talk to DOL, etc. I talked with a very knowledgeable attorney on employment law, etc., regarding the issues. Although I believe he was a lawyer/liar, he did state that what N was doing was not illegal.

My interpretation of that was he would not get enough money to make it worth his while.

You can give them the free time or find a way to get paid for the free time you give them.

Any class action suit will go the way they all do. Those harmed get nothing or next to nothing. The attorneys get billions.

And the problem continues.

Face sad facts, MModal and Nuance are taking all the jobs, turning them into unskilled minimum wage, no education jobs, calling them important jobs, and then sending them overseas where the transcriptionists are called 'typists' to lower their pay, and they cannot tell the difference between a, an, on, in, of, under, over, into, out of, behind, in front of, etc.

Eventually there will be one hell of a mega lawsuit and that will be the end of transcription. Everything will be templated and canned.

Then N and MModal will not have a whole lot to do or many accounts to peddle their horrid software.

I hope I live to see the day when Nuance is taken off the stock market and MModal gets bought by somebody else who sinks the ship.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)