Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 62)

IMO - Hostile work environment

Posted: Jul 20th, 2015 - 6:51 pm In Reply to: IMO - justanothernumber

Ya think? Yes they have created that and that is exactly what they want. They break you down and you feel like dirt and don't think you are worthy, but you are. I worked for Medquist and then M*Modal right at the change and they were horrible to me. I had the worst accounts ever, which they don't even have any longer and a supervisor or whatever they were called who was impossible to deal with. There was one QA lady who was decent and she would actually call me and talk to me about things and I stayed on for a while because of her and then one day, she was gone. No mention of what happened to her, she just disappeared. I tried calling her but only got her voice mail and she never returned my calls.

I finally quit and found a decent company to work for with fair treatment and guess what, no hostility whatsoever. All of her MTs have been with her a long time and the QA is great. I like the account I have and yes I only have one, as that is what I requested as I am PT and I am more than happy to help out or do more whenever I can.

Hostile working environment is putting it mildly. I think prisoners are happier than MTs who work for either Nuance or M*Modal and they are the cause of it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)