Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

To Tjshorty - Foolfighter

Posted: Jul 7th, 2015 - 12:34 pm In Reply to: Nuance? - Tjshorty

I left this company one year ago and I could not be happier. Nuance truly is a horrible company to work for. I was in management and I saw behind the scenes. They tell you lies during the transition and then the hammer comes down once you are locked in and away from going elsewhere in your hospital. My advice to you is to see if there are other areas you could be employed in the hospital. Take a chance now because you will hate Nuance once you are onboard. I am not some bitter person who hates this company but chooses to stay because I have no guts to move on. MOVE ON and don't look back. You will be told you can pick your schedule, you will be told you have great incentives to make more money. All of this is a lie with this company. Look for scribe positions in your local area. Have the hospital lay you off and collect unemployment and retrain. It is doable. You will definitely regret coming here. It is horribly managed by incapable people and the turnover rate is unreal. Tell your co-workers to RUN, RUN, RUN. You will not regret it, unless you are okay making a maximum of $12.00 an hour. Don't believe those that say they make more....that is very rare and pretty much a lie. Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)