Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Aquity.. (Views: 40)

Excuse me, but that really makes no sense whatsoever. - sm

Posted: Jul 7th, 2015 - 8:36 am In Reply to: What burns me are people complaining .. no crying about little things - see message

You might as well spray a can of Raid around a room and tell your dog "Fluffy, it's not meant for you, so just ignore it."

People have to read the poisonous email first BEFORE they can "ignore it" (and you don't have to be told how impossible that is, do you really?).

And, if it's "intended to prevent others from making the same mistake", there's a polite, respectful way to do so. Here, let me help you:

"We've noticed that some people have mistakenly entered the patient's account number where the medical record should go. This is clearly explained in the account specifics you were given during training. Please review that material to be sure you're handling this entry correctly, and if you have any questions, please get in touch with me."

That's a "group preventative email", and NOT:

@#$%$%@!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU....(red letters, upper case screaming, etc.)

Get it? Good. Now, go get yourself some proper supervisory training and learn how to be a group LEADER, because merely possessing the title doesn't make it so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)