Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

I think it helps with the distractions and fears --sm - anon

Posted: Jul 6th, 2015 - 2:17 pm In Reply to: Everytime they steal from me, they own me less. - Upacreek

My plan is to stop working all together. There are a lot of things in my life that can use the attention but when I think of losing the cushion of the paycheck I get scared. Those times when I am earning 10 cents a line, I think, well that is not so bad, maybe I can stick it out longer. Then, come the times of 8 cents a line and OOW to remind me why I want to leave. I need to renew my shorthand license. I think the 30-day renewal is too short for me right now and the 6-month renewal, too long, so I am looking at the 3 month. That would take me through October/November. The prospect of actually not checking for work over the holidays sounds mighty nice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)