Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

That's great - I'm glad you are getting out...but - as for being the older lady.

Posted: Jul 6th, 2015 - 1:11 pm In Reply to: I think I'm down to a pinky toe.. - Mscuedawg

in class, I don't see anything wrong with that (being an older lady of 50 something myself now)...but I can remember being in MT school in my early 20s. Yes, most of the other students were also in their 20s/30s but there were always a couple students in their 50s/60s. In fact, I remember one specific student who was 61 who I became good friends with....I was coming out of a very bad relationship and going back to school. She added a LOT to the class with her life experience, not to mention she was the sweetest person of all time. Anyway, good luck going out on that limb...my turn is coming soon! :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)