Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

It seems all MTSOs are the same! - Jaime

Posted: Jul 6th, 2015 - 12:31 pm

I thought I had found a nice smaller MTSO.  I won't reveal their name, but here I sit waiting to train.  I put in my two week's notice to my other job.  My last day was the 25th, thinking finally I found a MTSO that's reputable, only to be waiting to be trained.  I even brought a new computer...............Dumb me had three job offers, one MTSO I didn't really want to work there because of their reputation on here, but they were eager for me to start, but I turned them down because I thought I found a better place (of course I didn't tell the MTSO better place), another offer I had with a rehab facility (thank God they hadn't finished running my background check before I could turn them down------so the timing kind of worked out--------I have orientation with them this Thursday and Friday).  Its not transcription work.  Its outside the house, but at least I'll be working, and have benefits without the stress of production.  

Now I'm just going to have to play catch up with my bills.  If I had known this MTSO (that has a good reputation) was going to keep me waiting this long, I could have stayed at my old job until this Wednesday and not have a gap in my paychecks.  I have, as most of do, a family depending on me!

I guess the lesson I should learn is leave these MTSO services alone and work outside my home for a steady, consistent paycheck without the stress of meeting production requirements.    

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)