Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Here is my story of a buyout - Screwance is right

Posted: Jul 6th, 2015 - 11:59 am In Reply to: Nuance? - Tjshorty

Company was bought out. Things were great for a year. Then changes in pay scale. That wasn't enough as they made changes again. And...now, we were told that our platform is changing in the next 6 to 9 months and we will be forced to go from straight typing to editing. .... An exclusion list was made and we were given extra pay whenever we had to type certain very difficult dictators. The exclusion list is still there, but effective July 4 the extra pay disappears. ...

All in all since the buyout and all the changes, I have lost $300 to $400 a month and now am looking at another $150 to $200 because of the exclusion list pay disappearing.

Dictators? Ha. I have been moved to so many different dictators from my "usual" that my head spins every time I log on to work. I had some good dictators, and then gradually I started getting some of the worse ESL on earth. It was like ... "Hey, she is making too much money. We need to take it away."

Why do I stay? I am too close to retirement, and at this point I figure if they want to get rid of me they will have to fire me.

They appear to give with one hand but take with the other, and it has gotten worse. Yes, they are THAT/THIS bad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)