Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity HD.. (Views: 30)

Maybe... - anon

Posted: Jul 6th, 2015 - 8:30 am In Reply to: Nuance? - Tjshorty

My small company was bought out by them and I was hired by Nuance. I have been with them for about 10 months now. It seems like just about everyone on this board is unhappy with Nuance, but I wonder if the people who are happy just don't bother to post here because they are just happily doing their jobs. I have stayed this long because I have been able to keep my same accounts that I am comfortable with and no one bugs me about keeping to my schedule, which I prefer because I was an IC before. People who want to work a certain schedule might get frustrated because there could be an "out of work" situation and then they have to flex their hours. There is typically no work for me at certain times of the day (mostly mornings, especially early in the week), and the pay grid can be demoralizing at times, but I have not been frustrated enough to seriously look for another job. Have you been told about the pay grid? Basically, you are paid based on production and errors count against your pay. Some people have a really hard time with that because we all make mistakes sometimes even if we are very careful and it feels demoralizing to be docked pay for it. My QA has been better lately, but early on there were QA corrections that were incorrect. We do have the ability to request a reversal on any corrections that we feel are unfounded, but sometimes they just side with the QA person anyway. If you are going to be out of a job anyway, you might want to just try Nuance and see how it goes for you, then look for another job if you don't like it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)