Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 61)

TTM iMEDx - WC

Posted: Jul 5th, 2015 - 8:23 pm

I am so upset with DH. I used to believe she really cared about us. She is either really naive or a sell out.  Remember the days when TTM respected us, were on our side, or seemed to be. Remember when we merged with iMEDx, always being told nothing will change, same supervisors, same way we do things...yada yada yada.  We are always hearing how well our company is and growing, yeah growing the pockets of those in charge, but not ours.  I think we got sold out. That is okay, what goes around comes around.  Soon they will be broke as little by little MTs in america are going to other careers and all that will be left is poorly-trained overseas MTs or less motivated American ones and hospitals will start seeing the quality of work is not good.  What will motivate an employee with no incentive pay to work?  Excited about the company so work to help out!  Oh yeah, thats a biiiiig motivation factor. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)