Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

That is for sure, but.. - miffed

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2015 - 3:50 pm In Reply to: Challenges are a joke... - chillywinter

I'm not going to let such a bad wrongly judged critical error stand in silence as if I agree that I made such a terrible error. And if I did make that error, then there were 2 other documents from apparently the same day that were wrong. When I have a value that doesn't seem to match the patient's history or progress note, I check other reports that appear to be current and look at lab values, diagnoses and plans. If it seems not to be the patient's general trend, I leave a blank.

You pretty much know you will lose, but I am not going to give them any satisfaction of appearing to agree that _I_ made a horrible error. Last time I challenged an auditing error, the audit team, of course, stood by what they had said, but my QAM apparently agreed with me. I had been on PM for my 99.45% audit, and apparently I was taken off PM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)