Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

For Marie... - Abby

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2015 - 1:44 pm In Reply to: Can you give a clue what co. this may be?/sm - Marie

I think they all return jobs. I also think the comments are in general about all the MTSOs. Last week I was transcribing an very long report that required a lot of research. It took over an hour and I never took a break, not even for a minute, just searching for doctor's first names and when multiple listed, having to sort them and decide which Dr. Smith in New York he wants a CC to. When I went to send the report, it didn't send and on closing windows I found (hidden) multiple notices like "If you don't finish in 5 minutes your job will return to the pool" and that is exactly what it did! That message did not show on my screen until I closed the windows I was working in. An hour's worth of work and research gone - no pay! What the f___ (sorry) is their problem when we have 24 hours to get the report in?! Now I have to keep minimizing my windows just in case I have one of those 5-minute warnings. What a waste of time! Apparently they set the time to pull back the report based on the average length of a report. This one was 5 times larger than the average. I emailed the manager, but have not heard back.

This is another example of what we can contact the labor board about and I will when I no longer work there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)