Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 30)

Backlog Sending - sm

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2015 - 1:31 pm

Is anyone getting backlogs for today frm their POD.  I would like to know why since this whole "POD" thing started that the HDSM's don't have to send out a backlog report even on their days off.  Before the POD, my HDSM always sent out a backlog at least twice a day even on her days off.  How long could it possibly take?  They expect us to keep working all this mandatory OT, and yet everyone else in this company apparently can have the day off before a holiday weekend including TSM, HDSM, and even the Tech support.  I had a problem yesterday, entered it into my Teamwork, and still have not received an incident report finalization e-mail so my time sheet will not be altered changed before the weekend to downtime.  I am NOT approving it.  My guess they want us in the dark and don't want us to know the work is caught up and we really do not need to do OT, just keep going busy bees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)