Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I am feeling depressed and angry. Sign in first thing/sm - Marie

Posted: Jul 3rd, 2015 - 2:53 am In Reply to: Anger issues. - Talking like a sailor. sm

Feel hopeful at beginning of shift. Get some FEISA bad news (I have very high QA rating usually)or someone who goes through a job that I sent in with 1 blank and thinks they need to change as much as possible. Then you get the doctor that makes you want to stab your eye with a pencil...who takes 30 minutes to spit out what should take 5 and just to put some kind of sensible grammar together takes extra time. It is depressing and crazy, like staying with an abusive husband...I am looking at applying for food stamps b/c of poor production numbers (transcribed 220 lph when I took an MT course but not these days). The fact they gave us a better rate for a few weeks and then dropped it down again to impossible is extremely demoralizing. Sorry, didn't mean to write a book here...

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)