Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I agree - Me

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 6:20 pm In Reply to: My rationalization - anon

I just hate being such an angry person. I feel like I'm walking around with all of this hate and anger inside me, like it's oozing out of my pores. I'm sure that is going to come across to any person I meet or any job interview I go on. I have been trying to find ways to vent my anger, crying, journaling, painting, anything to just let it go. I just know I can't make rational decisions about my future when I can't even see straight because of my anger. I know it's not healthy either. From what I've read, letting go of anger means forgiveness, not necessarily the MTSO, but myself for allowing myself to be treated this way. Anybody know a shortcut for this? It's something I'm working on, but very hard. Easier to live in denial and "learn to love my chains."

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)