Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Agree with everyone sm - Another Oldtimer

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 4:54 pm In Reply to: Anger Issues - Is it just me? - Eve

The hospitals I work for just merged with Trinty Health who is outsourcing to Nuance. This is nationwide. Know the quality of work will go down. The dictators don't give their names half the time, or say them so fast you can't understand if it is this one or that one. Have one dictator who calls psoriasis cirrhosis, and vice versa. Drugs: If you can't pronounce it somewhat correctly, I can't transcribe it. Huge pauses you could knit a sweater in until they hit the H&P. Nothing against Nuance workers, because I know what you are up against, but is somebody who is being Nuanced going to take the time to figure all that out? My choices for employment are Nuance and probably nothing else, since good jobs are so scarce.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)