Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 32)

We are cheated - Find another job

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 2:54 pm In Reply to: That's easy for management to say, they don't - get cheated on a daily basis.

I tend to agree with that statement, but not in a negative way as to what you are trying to do. I applaud that. Unfortunately, you may just talking into the air regarding this company or the others that are just as bad.

A few years a lawsuit was brought up against Medquist about how they cheated their MTs out of money and they were found guilty and the MTs received nothing in return, except some bogus membership to something. All of the time and effort, paperwork and money that could have been spent on the MTs, not to mention the lawyer fees for Medquist, was a huge waste of time.

I think the best thing is to quit these companies. M*Modal is feeling the pinch and I do believe (and hoping), it stings bit time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)