Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Anger Issues - Is it just me? - Eve

Posted: Jul 2nd, 2015 - 2:13 pm

In my 30 years experience working as as an MT, most of those years working directly for doctors and facilities, I never experienced anger while working. Now in my 4th year working for MTSO I am swearing at the screen constantly though the horrid dictators, using language I never use when I'm not working.  I'm yelling "S P E A K !!!   COME ON!!! SAY SOMETHING YOU INCOMPETENT a__ ____!"  through those long pauses that consume 50% of their dictation who take 10 times as long to say one sentence.  And WE are the ones who pay for incompetent dictators!  I'm so angry over the pay, treatment, and rip-offs like sending jobs back and losing the lines because I was researching too long, QA micromanagement, the amount of unpaid labor, salary decreases to what we made when I started in the 80's.  I know my BP is up every time I get a horrid dictator who puts such a dent in my production that there is no recovering those lines to make required production.  I'm angry that WE are the ones who are fired for incompetent dictators.  How many of us can make production when we have dictators who provide demographics and are good dictators?  I'm sure 100% of us could.  So why fire us because they were incompetent in their bidding more than we can produce due to lousy dictators.   Someday, I hope those of us who are still here finally get justice! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)