Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

waiting to work - betty

Posted: Jul 1st, 2015 - 10:19 pm In Reply to: The same thing happened to me too - Another MT

While I was waiting for so long I didn't hear back from HR so I was just expecting the worst. I thought this is obviously going nowhere. Plus, when I was working in the hospital before my maternity leave, a couple of the other MT girls already worked evenings for Nuance and had told me such horror stories that I wasn't surprised. My team lead is awesome, that's true, and even the manager (or whatever you call her) above my team lead has been nothing but good to me, but everything else about the job is not good. Things are unstable and the pay is terrible. Now I just keep working, expecting the whole ship to sink tomorrow and when that happens I figure I will go get a new job! Ha! I am not relying on this for the long haul and maybe you shouldn't either. But who knows?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)