Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

such pleasant thieves! - ticked

Posted: Jul 1st, 2015 - 2:18 pm In Reply to: Same here...and - another change

Yes, it does mean another pay cut. E-mail said they would be discontinuing the 25% 'temporary incentive' that they had previously notified us about. I e-mailed her and said that we had never been notified the incentive was temporary, rather we were told we were being a given a 25% Difficult Dictator adjustment. The e-mail said that since they now had the QC exclusion list, they could no longer justify the 'incentive.' What? Like just because we aren't getting dinged for certain docs, that makes them easier to do??? Yeah - another lie, another way to steal from us, but geez! They are so nice while picking our pockets! I looked at my payroll today, and once they remove the 25% adjustment, I will lose about $400 per month - that is, if I can maintain above 99%. I e-mailed her, asking her to please send me the correspondence where she had informed us that this 25% was only temporary; I think I would remember that. No answer yet. But interestingly my first Probity manager suddenly and abruptly quit (at least it seemed sudden to me). I think this is the final straw for me. I have put in applications else where. India, you can have 'em!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)