Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They are control freaks. - Susan

Posted: Jul 1st, 2015 - 5:00 am In Reply to: Does TTS seriously - sm

I hated being interrupted while racing to find a doctor's name spelling or something else online, then you have to drop everything you are doing to tend to the control freak who wants to know what you are doing and how much longer it will take you to do it. I think they have the micromanagement set at different levels for different accounts, as some who have been there a while still haven't been introduced to the new QA system, same one Nuance uses, which is a joke.

If you talk to anyone working any other type of job they would be astonished to hear we are not paid for lunch breaks, get interrupted for not being on the keyboard for 4 minutes, have no benefits, no pay for being on call,n no raises, not even over 30 years but consistent decreases in line rate, having to time your bathroom trip so the report you are working on won't be tossed back out to the pool because you had to change a tampon or take a dog out. Dogs can't sit through a 3 page report, they have to go now. I do not understand the need to micromanage when we will be fired if we don't make production, so have every incentive to work as fast as possible. This 4 minute rule is a total waste of time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)