Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If you need a break. sm - Anon

Posted: Jun 30th, 2015 - 10:31 am In Reply to: Does TTS seriously - sm

just finish your job and LOG OUT. Take your 10-minute break and log back in. Shifts are 9 hours to get in your 8 hours of work and so that you have time for breaks and/or mealtime. They just don't want you to spend more than 3 or 4 minutes researching or taking a break with a job open or without logging out. If you get an important phone call, you can put the job on hold and the clock stops counting. In fact, I was told if you do a search and cannot find what you are looking for in 2-3 minutes, leave a blank for QA. We are not penalized for blanks. I was there for 4 years and was never hassled about too much "off keyboard" time. If you are afraid of a DVT, as soon as you upload a job, stand up and march in place until the next job loads, then sit back down start working. Again, you are allowed to take breaks, but you must log out. I'm afraid you are sadly misunderstanding this rule. If you don't believe me, ask your TL or account manager to explain it. There is really nothing underhanded or sinister about it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)