Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Question for those that skip the OT... - Anne

Posted: Jun 30th, 2015 - 9:42 am

I've seen many of you mention that you never hear a peep about skipping the OT mandate.  I was just curious if that's still true.  Nothing?  No retribution whatsover?  No questioning you on why you're skipping it? Do you you feel you're getting audited more?  Are you getting denied time-off requests perhaps as "punishment?"  I'm just curious, because I skipped it once and didn't hear anything and I'm SICK OF IT.  There are days I can do it and it's not an issue, but there are days I really just want to work my shift and move on with the rest of my day.  What I really can't understand is that when the scheduler is out, our HDSM removes the mandate, and when the scheduler returns, we're right back on the mandate.  VERY FRUSTRATING.  Why can this not simply be on a volunteer basis?  Wait, don't answer that...I know the answer.  They've gotten many to the point where they don't even want to volunteer.  And I know MANY people do it and are happy for it.  That's great!!  But, it'd be nice if those of us that don't want to work extra indefinitely could CHOOSE NOT TO.  Okay.  Just curious if ya'll are still not hearing a peep about skipping it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)