Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 59)

Does TTS seriously - sm

Posted: Jun 30th, 2015 - 9:14 am

track your idle time & freak out if you're idle 4 minutes??  Do they not understand that we are paid on production & not hourly, so what on Earth difference does it make to them if we need to stretch or take an important phonecall as long as we meet our quota?!  If we were hourly, then it would be almost understandable, even though that's still seriously messed up to go that overboard.  Are all of the managers and supers held to that same standard?  Doubtful, and they actually are paid hourly...  On data entry jobs for the post office, they make you stand up and walk around for I think about 10 minutes every hour to make sure you don't get a DVT, etc.  I am in shock that this company is like that.  I have never in my life worked anywhere that worried about anything other than the total number of lines at the end of the shift!  Are they really control freaks or do they not really enforce this ridiculous rule?

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)